We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
If you are looking for recipes that contain corn, En Guiainfantil.com You can find the Chilean corn cake, a traditional Chilean recipe that is recommended for both children and adults.
Corn is a very complete food that provides fiber, carbohydrates and a lot of B vitamins, but it is sometimes difficult to give our children. We recommend that you try the Chilean corn and they will surely end up delighted.
- 15 choclos (corn cobs)
- 3 spoonfuls of sugar
- 4 basil leaves and raisins
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- Salt, pepper and oil
- 2 onions
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 800 grams of ground beef
- Cumin and black olives
1. Sauté the meat with the onion, garlic, salt and pepper.
2. Add the cumin, olives and raisins, and simmer for 15 minutes.
3. We peel the ears of corn and remove all the grains. Time to use the mallet, we crush all the grains until we have a paste.
4. In a large casserole, add a few tablespoons of oil and the corn dough, and heat it over low heat while stirring it to avoid sticking.
5. We are integrating milk and sugar to the corn dough and heat for 20 more minutes.
6. Add the chopped basil, cook for 5 minutes and remove from heat.
7. Heat the oven to 200ºC and introduce a tray with the meat and the corn mixture.
8. We leave it for 20 minutes and let's eat!
You can read more articles similar to Chilean corn cake. Recipe for kids, in the category of Chilean Recipes on site.