We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In Guiainfantil.com we teach you to make a frame to place 3 photos using fabric and cardboard. It is a very easy recycling craft to make and ideal for making a homemade gift to dad for Father's Day or mom for Mother's Day.
Crafts are a great way to stimulate children's creativity, imagination, and coordination. It is also a way to have fun with the children.
- Glue gun
- Pair of scissors
- White glue
- Transparent plastic
1. Cut 9 cardboard rectangles of this size: 11 x 15.5 (for 10x15cm photos). Cut out the inside of one of the rectangles, leaving 2 centimeters and glue another of the rectangles to which you will have also removed the inside and one of the sides.
2. Cut a rectangle of fabric measuring 14 x 19 cm, cut the corners and glue it on the cards. Also cut the fabric that remains in the center, you can help yourself with a cutter. Leave some fabric to stick inside.
3. You have to make 3 equal frames following the same process. Then cut out a piece of fabric measuring 39 x 19 centimeters. On it, glue another 3 cards, leaving space between all of them. Finally glue the excess fabric at the corners on the rectangles.
4. Cut out and line two small rectangles with fabric to put between the three cards.
5. Cut three pieces of clear plastic and glue them to the frames from the back. Finally stick the frames on the large piece of cloth leaving space above without glue to insert the photos.