We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
One of the most consumed foods in the world is rice, an energetic food that provides the necessary carbohydrates for a balanced diet. In addition, it is a favorite of children, because it supports many different ingredients.
Taking advantage of this circumstance, prepare this recipe for shrimp risotto with sea flavor, a good way for children to eat fish and learn how to prepare a traditional recipe of Italian cuisine.
- 400 gr. of rice
- 1 l. fish broth
- 225 gr. parmesan cheese
- 12 prawns
- 200 ml. white wine
- 1 lemon
- 1 clove garlic
- 25 gr. butter or margarine
1. Chop the onion and garlic clove very finely. Melt the butter or margarine in a frying pan and sauté the onion and garlic.
2. When it is golden brown, add the rice and let it fry for a few minutes over medium heat, stirring well so that it does not burn.
3. Add the lemon juice and the white wine, mix well and allow it to absorb. Meanwhile, heat the fish stock in another saucepan.
4. When the rice is transparent, add a little broth and let the rice absorb it, when it begins to run out of liquid add a little more broth, and so on until it is done.
5. Halfway through cooking add the prawns, stirring well so that the rice is infused with flavor, and the Parmesan cheese, reserving a little to decorate.
6. Taste and add salt if necessary, and add the rest of the cheese.
Try other risotto recipes for kids.
You can read more articles similar to Shrimp risotto with sea flavor, in the category of Rice on site.