We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Mother's Day is a unique occasion to show moms how much we love them. With some simple crafts for children you can get beautiful cards to give to mothers on this day.
Kids will have fun doing this poppy flowers postcard, very colorful and cheerful, which will serve as a congratulation for the most cheerful and active moms who like the countryside and adventure. A unique detail from the children.
- Light green cardstock
- Dark green cardstock
- Red tissue paper
- 5 ice cream sticks
- Black marker
- Pair of scissors
1. Cut a 24cm rectangle of light green card stock. x 16 cm. Fold it in half to form the card.
2. Glue the popsicle sticks together to make the fence. Put two sticks horizontally at the bottom with about 3 cm. from separation. Glue the other three perpendicular sticks to finish it.
3. Draw and cut out circles on red tissue paper. Fold it in 4, paint a small wave in the corner, as it appears in the image, and cut it out.
4. Put a little glue in the center of the flowers and glue them as you prefer on the card, at different heights.
5. Cut thin strips of dark green construction paper. Glue them onto the card to form the stem of the flowers.
6. If the stem strips are too long you can trim them. Write your message with a marker, and you already have your card!