We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We propose you to make a healthy and nutritious snack with a very simple and quick recipe to make. It is a bowl or glass with cream cheese and muesli.
It will provide your child with all the proteins in cheese and the vitamins and carbohydrates in cereals. Ideal to give you a lot of energy to keep playing and learning all day.
- 20-40 gr of light cream cheese
- 20 gr of muesli (cereals, nuts and dried fruits)
- 1 teaspoon of jam
- Pieces of fruit
1. Mix the light cream cheese with a little stevia and stir well.
2. Place the muesli in a bowl or a glass.
3. Add about 2 to 4 teaspoons of cream cheese.
4. Finally, decorate with 1 teaspoon of jam or pieces of fruit.
You can read more articles similar to Glass of creamy cheese with muesli for the children's snack, in the category of Cereals on site.