We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
During pregnancy it is vital to watch what you eat. For your health and for the correct development of the baby. However, hormonal changes can affect appetite and digestion during pregnancy, and worry about weight gain It can play against the future mother when it comes to choosing the best diet for the development of pregnancy.
If you want to get the most out of the nutrients that you put into your mouth during pregnancy, it will help you to follow these tips:
1. To fight anemia in pregnancy: Combine iron-rich foods with vitamin C to aid in the absorption of this mineral. Avoid drinking tea or coffee with food or immediately after, as caffeine prevents proper absorption of iron.
2. Avoid sugar crashes: Eat five meals a day, three balanced with basic foods and two snacks, to avoid glucose drops, which are dangerous during pregnancy. The amounts of the meals, being smaller, will facilitate digestion.
3. To get the most out of vitamins: Eat five servings of fruits and vegetables a day. Cook the vegetables lightly to the steam, make them on the grill or in the oven and in a short time. Most of the vitamins in vegetables are lost in the cooking water.
4. Fight constipation: Have a salad, fruits and enough fiber every day.
5. To avoid foods full of empty calories: Vegetables are very healthy to snack between meals. Substitute foods rich in sugar for nuts and raisins, which are more nutritious.
6. Against dehydration: Drink lots of water, at least two liters a day. It helps improve kidney function and fights constipation, if you also include fiber in your diet.
Marisol New. our site
You can read more articles similar to Tricks to eat better during pregnancy, in the Diet category - menus on site.