We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The carrot It is among the group of vegetables that contribute the most vitamins to everyone's health. For this reason, it is very important that parents add it to their children's diet. Thinking about it, Guiainfantil.com has prepared this rich and healthy recipe of Carrot cake, Step by Step.
An easy, homemade, simple recipe, with an exquisite and delicious flavor, both for snacks and for children's dessert. Do you dare to do it? We tell you how.
- 3 large carrots, diced
- 4 eggs (separate yolks and whites)
- 3 cups of wheat flour
- 2 cups of white or brown sugar
- ½ cup of sunflower oil
- 1 tablespoon (soup) baking powder
- 2 tablespoons (soup) of powdered chocolate
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons (soup) butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons (soup) sugar
1. First, gather all the ingredients for the recipe (see photo).
2. In a mixer (preferably American), beat the carrots, egg yolks, sugar and oil, until a liquid dough forms.
3. In a bowl, sift the flour and yeast, and then add the previous dough. Mix everything.
4. In another bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff. When they are done, add the previous dough and mix gently.
5. Add the sponge cake to a previously greased oil and flour dish and take it to the preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 30 minutes.
6. To make the topping, you will need to bring a saucepan to the fire with the milk, butter and sugar. Stir until the mixture is reduced and a chocolate ganache is formed. Cover the whole cake with the ganaché, period.
Our carrot cake is done! Good appetite to all.
You can read more articles similar to Carrot cake. Homemade recipe for children, in the category of Biscuits - muffins on site.