We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A cachopo is a fillet of beef batter stuffed with ham and cheese. It's very typical from Asturias (Spain), and it has many followers among the elderly and especially children.
The cachopo It is a simple and very nutritious dish that provides essential proteins to the little ones. We tell you how to do it, step by step.
- Veal fillets (one per person)
- Serrano ham
- Sliced cheese
- Bread crumbs
1. Season the beef fillets with salt.
2. Put a slice of Serrano ham and a slice of melting cheese on each of the veal fillets.
3. To form the booklet, put another slice of beef fillet on the ham and cheese.
5. Pass the booklet through flour.
6. Coat passing first through egg and then through breadcrumbs.
7. Fry in a frying pan with plenty of oil over high heat.
Tip: As a garnish, the most typical in Asturias are fried potatoes and peppers.
You can read more articles similar to Classic cachopo recipe from Asturias, in the category of Meats on site.