We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
When the Christmas dates come, pasta, nougat and cookies Christmas are a food that can never be missing in our homes. To conquer the little ones, nothing better than cooking some simple shortbread cookies and garnishing them with sugar, candy, cream or colored balls to become bells, shooting stars, Christmas trees or edible candles.
Shortbread cookies are one of children's favorite treats. But also, you can make a small hole in the upper part to put a thread and thus hang them on the Christmas tree and use them as another decorative element. What are you waiting for to get down to work and cook some delicious cookies?
Since GuiaInfantil.com we propose you to elaborate with the children a basic shortbread recipe and that can be used to decorate the Christmas tree, a wreath to welcome friends and family or an ornament for the table. Follow a basic recipe, easy and quick to make.
Ingredients to make the cookies:
- 300 grams of Butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 5 cups of flour
How to prepare your cookies:
1. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until a homogeneous and consistent dough forms; use the blender to melt the butter.
2. Finish kneading the mixture until it doesn't stick to your hands.
3. Then, with the help of a rolling pin, spread the dough on a floury surface.
4. Use the molds to give them the desired shape. There are stars, angels, Christmas trees, reindeer, stars, etc.
5. Take the tray with the cookies to the preheated oven for approximately 15 minutes, at a temperature of 180 degrees until golden brown. Take them out and decorate them with fondant, syrup or whatever you like best.
You can read more articles similar to From shortbread cookies to Christmas decorations, in the category of Christmas on site.