We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In Guiainfantil.com We suggest you prepare a very special surprise to surprise dad on Father's Day. A homemade gift, made by children, what more could you ask for?
Our idea is to prepare spectacular caramelized apples as a gift. Take note of everything that we explain below because you will love the end result.
- 3 small apples (green maiden type).
- 3 chopsticks.
- 750 ml of water.
- 250 gr of sugar.
- Corn syrup.
- Green color paste.
- Sprinkles of hearts.
1. The first thing we are going to do is cut the tail of the apples and cook them over low heat for 5 minutes, thus eliminating the wax from the skin so that the caramel grips better and more evenly. We take the apples out of the water, dry them well and stick the chopsticks right in the center. We booked.
2. In a saucepan, heat three parts of water to one of sugar (in this case, we have used 750 ml of water, which corresponds to approximately 250 grams of sugar), add a tablespoon of corn syrup and a teaspoon of the coloring. We stir and boil over medium heat for approximately 30 minutes. A trick! To check that the caramel is ready, we will put the handle of a spoon into the caramel and then into a glass of cold water. If the candy is dense and we can peel it off to make a ball, it is because we can already use it.
3. We remove the casserole from the heat, and as soon as possible, we wrap the apples and let them rest on baking paper.
4. The caramel solidifies very quickly, so we will have to paint the upper part of the apple with corn syrup to sprinkle the sprinkles and make them stick. Voila!
5. Now you just need to pack them in a very nice way to surprise dad!
You can read more articles similar to Caramelized apples recipe for Father's Day, in the Fruits category on site.