We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Does this mean that all actions to improve the appearance of the child's hair are meaningless? Is it true that we have no complete influence on the density and growth rate of children's hair?
Fortunately, we don't have to feel helpless. There are a number of factors that we can control that determine the appearance of the hair. The condition of the hair reflects the general state of health, so based on the appearance of the hairstyle we can say a lot about the well-being of the child, how he eats, drinks enough water, how his hair is cared for.
So what can you do to make your baby's hair look good? How to care for your child's hair? What mistakes to avoid?
How fast does the baby's hair grow?
The average child's hair grows on average half a centimeter during each month for two to six years, then they go to rest, which lasts about three months, and then the hair begins to fall out. The norm is losing about 50 to 100 hair each day. Such a defect is physiological and should not be worried about it.
It is also worth adding that each child has his own hair growth pattern. That is why some babies are born bald, others with lush hair, most until the age of three after a period of wiping certain areas on the head gets a dense hairstyle.
What determines the density of a child's hair?
Children who have large hair follicles they will have thick hair, whereas the ones they have small hair follicles they have thin hair. Hair density also depends on other factors, such as diet and possible health problems.
Due to the fact that hair is the last on the list of recipients of important vitamins and microelements, it is on the basis of their condition that it can be concluded whether the child's diet is rich enough in valuable nutrients. In addition, you can also read information about the hairstyle condition possible diseases.
With this in mind, you can take care of such conditions for hair growth that the child has a thick and strong hairstyle.
How to care for your child's hair? Diet for strong, shiny and healthy hair
If a few-year-old menu is rich in highly processed food, there are a lot of sweets in it, baby's hair may be weak, dull and brittle. Changes in the daily menu can help improve the condition of the hairstyle.
Here's how to care for your child's hair by giving them the right foods:
- orange and yellow vegetables provide vitamin A, which is necessary for maintaining a healthy scalp,
- citrus fruits and dark green vegetables are a source of vitamin C, which protects hair from damage,
- green vegetablesand they provide vitamin E, which is necessary for maintaining strong hair,
- alfalfa and beetroot is a source of silica that builds the condition of the hairstyle from scratch.
- eggs - an important source of cysteine and L-amino acid, necessary for hair, also provide mineral hair growth, thanks to the content of manganese and biotin,
- whole dark beans flour, pasta, bread - they provide B vitamins and biotin, which determines the rate of hair growth,
- lean meat, fish poultry - they are an important source of protein, an essential hair building material, inositol that protects the bulbs and B vitamins, which are necessary for the production of hormones that protect hair growth,
- fish - an essential source of omega 3 acids that stimulate healthy hair growth.
Deficiencies in what ingredients can lead to hair loss?
If your child has a problem with excessive hair loss, it is worth checking to see if there is enough in their diet zinc and iron.
These two ingredients are necessary to maintain healthy hair. They can be found in meat, sunflower seeds, bran, wheat germ, leafy vegetables.
Diseases and bad habits and hair loss in children
Hair loss in children can be caused by common scalp diseases, for example mycosis or cradle cap. That is why fast and effective treatment is so important, preferably under medical supervision.
It can also result from improper care techniques, for example, too tight hair.
How to care for your child's hair? Appropriate care
In order for a child's hair to be strong and healthy, certain care principles should be remembered:
- Wash hair maximum twice a week (unless there is a need to do it more often - in the case of cradle cap, in small children due to rain, dirt, etc.).
- use for this purpose delicate cosmetics for children, which will not burden and irritate the hair and scalp, adult shampoos contain anionic compounds, which are responsible for abundant foam production, giving the impression of good hair cleansing, but unfortunately drying and weakening the hair.
- use for combing special conditioners to prevent tangling of hair,
- reach for comb with wide apart teeth, when the hair is wet,
- combing wet hair start from the tips and not from the top of the head, which can lead to more tangled hair,
- begin combing from base of the neck, hair growing out of this place has the greatest tendency to tangle,
- avoid rubbing wet hair vigorously with a towel.
How to naturally strengthen the child's hair?
Many parents are worried about that their children's hair is delicate, brittle, not thick enough. Can anything be done to change it? Experienced mothers using natural care methods advise:
- use for home care aloe juice, which is a natural and powerful nutrient. Just apply aloe juice on your hair with an atomizer to give them softness and shine,
- coconut oil - works like a natural hair conditioner, just a few drops grated in the hand and applied to the child's hair from root to tip,
- has great properties Apple vinegar - it is enough to combine 25 ml of apple cider vinegar with 100 ml of water to get a great hair conditioner, which, left 15 minutes before washing your hair, will moisturize and soften your hair,
- apply to child's hair olive oil and honey mask (combine 1/4 cup honey and 1/4 cup olive oil), leave on the hair for about 15 minutes, then thoroughly wash, rinse with warm and cool water to close the cuticles,
- baby's hair can also be nourished banana, being a source of vitamin A and potassium. One ripe banana, 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil, 1/4 cup of plain yogurt and 1 tablespoon of honey should be combined in a mask for a child's hair for at least 30 minutes and then rinsed.
- avoid using hair dryers - and it's best not to dry your hair with a dryer at all, so as not to damage the delicate structure of the hair.