We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Composition Emolium protective cream for wind and frost
- Aqua, C12-15
- alkyl benzoate - a substance with oiling and preserving properties
- caprylic / capric triglycerid - an emollient that can promote the formation of blackheads
- ethylhexyl methoxycinnamat - a UV filter that protects the skin against harmful UV rays,
- glycerin - glycerin, moisturizing substance
- octocrylene - UV filter, absorbs UV radiation
- polyglyceryl-4 isostearate - a moisturizing substance, which, however, can also clog,
- cetyl peg / ppg-10/1 dimethicone - emulsifier,
- hexyl laurate - hexyl laurate, solvent, softens, regulates softness,
- urea - urea,
- butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane - a substance that absorbs UV radiation,
- paraffinum liquidum - oiling, emollient, unfortunately it can clog pores and hinder skin breathing,
- microcrystalline wax - microcrystalline wax, oils the skin
- hydrogenated stearyl olive esters - oiling and protective effect,
- sodium chlorie - sodium chloride, has thickening properties, is found in almost every cosmetic, it is safe at low concentration,
- zea mays oil - common corn that have emollient-like effects,
- butyrorospermum parkii (shea butter) - shea butter, gives a creamy consistency, oils, gives cosmetics a good consistency, a rich source of viramin,
- sodium hyaluronate - sodium hyaluronate, helps maintain proper hydration of the skin,
- phenylpropanol - antibacterial, preservative,
- propylene glycol - propylene glycol, gives cosmetics the right consistency,
- methylisothiazolinone - preservative,
- disodium edta - regulates viscosity and softens,
- peg-8 - solvent for other substances, prevents the cosmetic from drying out,
- tocopherol - a substance with antioxidant activity, inhibits skin aging processes,
- ascorbic acid - vitamin C, an antioxidant,
- ascorbyl palmitate - an antioxidant
- parfum - fragrance.
Quite a long list of ingredients, but fortunately there is nothing disturbing on it. The cream has a good consistency and is easily absorbed. We tested it on dry hand skin - it softens and moisturizes especially the skin damaged by cold wind. In addition, it works on delicate skin, prone to irritation: our seven-month tester. In our case, it did not irritate or cause an allergic reaction.
The product is free of parabens. It can be used in children from six months of age.
Has a 20 SPF filter.