We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Also because game rules can be modified to suit your child's age and ability.
- the game can only consist of stacking the goods (boxes, pineapples, bananas) on a raft with a parrot so that nothing falls from the raft,
- over time, you can modify the rules of the game, trying to move the raft with the load to the other player, so as not to lose anything along the way,
- finally you can enter the rule of sliding with one finger and in the right direction.
- very good workmanship,
- easy washing,
- the possibility of independent play,
- a game for the whole family,
- small size (ease of transport),
- the game trains self-control and a good hand,
- the ability to adapt the game to the players' fitness (thanks to the modification of the rules and a special tab on the bottom of the raft),
- a game for 2-4 people (and even for one)